Christmas Wishlist

There are so many great box sets and palettes out for the Christmas season that I thought I would do a Christmas Wish List post. Here are the products that I have my eye on at the moment and I would be super pleased to receive any of them on Christmas day.

  • The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes is top of my list.  It costs £29.50 and includes 6 of Benefits box o' powders all together.  The kit includes Dandelion, Sugarbomb, CORALista, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Rockateur & Watts Up. What's not to love.
  • Next up is another Benefit set, this time its the Sweet Tintations box which includes Benebalm, Lollibalm, Benetint (4ml) & Lollitint (4ml).  This box costs £19.50.
  • The Models Own Hypergel Nail Polish Gift Set contains 10 x 10ml polishes. One 14ml bottle usually costs £5.99 and I have constantly been tempted to pick up 1 or 2 everytime I go shopping, but never got round to buying any, so this set of 10 is a no brainer really as it's a bargain and a great opportunity to try out all the colours.  This costs £15 from Superdrug.
  • Christmas isn't Christmas without a Lush Gift Box, so I have picked the Snow Fairy Gift Box.  This costs £22.50 and contains Snow Fairy Shower Gel (100g), Snow Fairy Sparkle Shimmer Bar, The Godmother Soap & Magic Wand Bubble Bar.


  • The Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette looks amazing, so it's definitely on my wish list.  The palette contains 3 shades, Luminous Flash (champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light), Incandescent Electra (cool peach blush mixed with Incandescent Light) & Mood Exposure (soft plum blush fused with Mood Light).  This costs £56 from SPACE.NK. 
  • The Autograph Eye Kit caught my eye because the rose gold packaging on the eyeshadow quad reminded me of Charlotte Tilbury makeup although obviously it's a lot cheaper. The eye kit contains a pure colour quad eyeshadow, ultimate wear eye primer (10ml) & ultimate wear cream shadow stick (3g).  The Eye Kit costs £18 at Marks & Spencer and is currently part of the 3 for 2 offer.
  • I love Jo Malone fragrances, but I only own 1 at them moment, so I would like to add to my collection with the Peony and Blush Suede fragrance.  This is £40 for 30ml.
  • Finally, I couldn't resist looking at the Sephora website now that they offer delivery to the UK.  I could spend a fortune on this site, but then that would change into a whole new post, so I picked 1 box set for my Christmas Wish List which is the Sephora Favourites Give Me Some Lip Box Set which costs approximately £16.50.  The set contains 5 mini lip products and 1 full size lip gloss from brands including NARS, Marc Jacobs, Smashbox & Urban Decay.

I could go on, but I think I will leave it there.  What are you hoping to receive for Christmas?


Leighlee

Comments

  1. I kept going back and forth with the Benefit Box of Blushes. I'd heard and seen swatches that suggested the colours were not all a match for the originals. I debated so long it finally sold out. :/ I should have just gotten it anyway, it's such a great value.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the Hourglass blush palette, it's beautiful!

    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments.
    Kimmy -I didn't realise that it has sold out luckily I couldn't wait for xmas so treated myself to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe