Birchbox - November 2014

Here's a quick look at what I received in the November 2014 Birchbox (I didn't write about the October box as I didn't receive it until the end of October as the original box went missing in transit).  I have to say this box is impressive with 2 full size products included.
Birchbox - November 2014
I received the following:
  • A full size OPI Nail Polish Turn on The Haute Light (worth £11.95)
  • A full size Dr Jart+ Pore Refine Tight Effect Toner (140ml worth £18.00)
  • Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil (10ml worth £1.60)
  • Jane Iredale Purelash Lash Extender & Conditioner
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Masks (2x 14g)
  • Drinkwel (6 vegetarian capsules food supplement for people who drink)
This is a great box and the products are spot on for my needs and the value is brilliant.  If you are interested in signing up, here is my referral link (I will receive 50 Birchbox points if you sign up using this link).  You can also enter this code VC5OFF to receive £5 off your first box making it a bargainous £7.95 including postage.

What did you think of this months Birchbox?  Here's a review of the last Birchbox I reviewed.

Leighlee
I bought this box with my own money

Comments

  1. Love love love OPI nail varnishes :)

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this box too - love the dr jart and the nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe