Glamour Magazine Nails Inc & The Body Shop Freebies December 2014 Issue

I just picked up the December 2014 issue of Glamour Magazine which includes freebies from Nails Inc & The Body Shop.  
Glamour Magazine Nails Inc & The Body Shop Freebies
There are 4 shades of Nail Inc nail polish to choose from.  I picked the dark red shade called Tate (there is also a nude, a dark purple and a burgundy colour available.  
Glamour Magazine Nails Inc Freebies
There is a Little Card of Christmas Wishes from The Body Shop on page 101. This card is worth £3, £15, £100 or even £1000 to spend in The Body Shop. Take the card into The Body Shop to find out how much it's worth.
Glamour Magazine The Body Shop Freebies
The magazine also includes a discount card for 20% off H&M and a Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence Conditioner sample.  Not bad considering that the magazine only costs £2.  I think I will pick up the other 3 shades of Nails Inc Polishes.  Let me know of any other magazine freebies that are out now.

Leighlee
I bought the magazine with my own money

Comments

  1. I got this with the dark purple nail varnish :) Nails Inc are such good quality for this price, so I was very happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instyle has a free Murad cleanser which is really good.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instyle have a murad cleanser and Red rodial lip balm x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe