You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2014

Here's a quick review of the November 2014 You Beauty Discovery Box.  I picked the Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes (this is full size and RRP is £21) and Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Cleansing Balm (15ml worth £8.10).  I can't wait to try both of these products and will post a review when I have used them.  I also received a couple of sachet samples of Merumaya products and a sachet of Aduna Baobab Superfruit Powder.
You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2014
The other options available were:

  • Rituals Hammam Delight Shower Foam
  • Himalayan Detox Salts by Therapie Roques O'Neil
  • Argan Organics Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
  • Bourjois Cream Blush
  • Green People Pencil Eyeliner
  • Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring
Once again I think You Beauty Discovery offered some good choices considering the box only costs £6.95 including postage.  You can read my review of last months You Beauty Discovery Box here.


Leighlee
I bought this box with my own money

Comments

  1. Might go and check this out! Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how cheap this is it looks fab!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe