Marks & Spencer GWP Offer - REN & NUXE

I just wanted to let you all know about a great Gift With Purchase offer that Marks and Spencer has on at the moment.  If you spend £45 or more on nightwear you receive a Box of Beauty containing REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 40ml and NUXE Huile Prodigieuse 50ml together worth £38.  This offer is available in store and online while stocks last.  I wish I needed some new nightwear as it's a great offer, but to be honest my mum buys me some PJs every year at Xmas so I really can't justify getting anything at the moment as I have loads.  Details of the offer can be found here.
M&S GWP Offer - REN & NUXE 

Let me know of any other good gift with purchase offers.

Leighlee 
This post is not sponsored.
.

Comments

  1. That does look like a great GWP. I love all of the great deals that are on offer this time of year. :-)

    Beauty Isles | Blogiversary Giveaway: Too Faced, LORAC and NYX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tempted by this offer, but couldn't justify buying any nightwear right now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe