Kiehl's Family Rewards - Family Tier

I just wanted to do a quick post on why its worth joining up to Kiehl's Family Rewards which I have posted about here.  I recently gained enough points to move up to the Family Tier through a combination of purchases, referrals and recycle and reward which I have posted about here.  When you move up to the Family Tier you receive a £15 voucher (rather than a £10 voucher on the lower tiers) when you collect 120 points and you receive a Tier Achievement Gift as well.    I received a £15 voucher when I moved up to the Family Tier as I already had 120 point so I was able to get all the below items for only £4.50 and when the free gift is worth £42 then how great is this deal.  

Kiehl's Family Rewards - Family Tier
For £4.50 I got the following items:
  • Nourishing Olive Fruit Oil Conditioner 200ml - £4.50 (costs £19.50 used the £15 voucher)
  • Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum 30ml - Free Gift (costs £42)
  • 3 x samples - free with every online order and there are usually a good number to chose from
  • Free delivery as I am a member of the Family Rewards and there is no minimum spend which makes it worth while joining if you order online.
I don't know about you but to me its a no brainer joining this if you like Kiehl's products. If you are interested in joining the rewards program I have a referral code where we both receive 50 points when you make your first purchase after joining and you only need 120 points to get your first £10 voucher. You can register here using my referral link mzf5kvwm (many thanks if you do as its one of my favourite stores to shop for skincare). 

 Leigh💜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe