My New Favourite Foundation Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin

I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect foundation and I really think I might have found it. I have dry skin and no matter how well I prep my skin, I find that many foundations just instantly make my skin look dry and patchy. Charlotte Tilburys Beautiful Skin Foundation is perfect for me. I like a light coverage, with a bit of a glow or dewy finish and I found that this foundation hits the spot and leaves me looking radiant and hydrated. I was matched in store and bought 3 Neutral which is the perfect shade. The makeup artists at the Harvey Nichols store in Leeds are always lovely to deal with and never give you the hard sell or rush you into buying anything. They are all very approachable and great to deal with.

Charlotte Tilburys Beautiful Skin Foundation

This foundation gives me a "your skin but better" look which I love.  I want my skin to show through and I'm just looking to hide some redness in my skin and even up my skin tone. This foundation is easy to apply (I used a Real Techniques foundation brush) and I applied it over the Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer (review to follow) which works really well with this foundation. It contains hyaluronic acid which is great as I like a foundation with skincare properties. Overall if you are looking for a hydrated, glowy finish then this foundation is the one for you as there are no dry patches in sight. Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation costs £39.00 for 30ml.

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe