Kiehl's Family Rewards - Loyalty Program
I thought I would do a quick post on Kiehl's Family Rewards which I signed up for recently. I've always loved Kiehl's it has some great products. If you like Kiehl's products then it's definitely worth signing up. It's a free rewards program that has exclusive offers and complimentary treats, and lets you earn points that you can build up to receive vouchers that you can use in store or online. Once you have signed up you get the following benefits:
- Free UK delivery with no minimum spend
- A birthday treat
- Free voucher for £10 or £15 when you have built up 120 points depending on what level you are (there are 3 different levels)
- Recycle & rewarded points. Earn 15 points for each empty item you return to the store
- 4 complimentary consultations per year where you can earn 20 points per consultation
- Refer up to 10 friends a year and earn 50 points per referral
- Access to Friends and Family Sale
- There are 3 tiers depending on how many points you have earned. If you are in one of the top 2 tiers you gain early access to private sales and new launches and also points offers.
- If you are in the top tier you get a tier achievement gift (which is a full size gift (although I haven't earned enough points for this) and private events
- Earn 1 point per £1 spent
You also get 3 free samples with every order (you don't have to be registered for the family rewards for this one). There are quite a few samples to choose from and the ones I picked with my first order are picture below.
If all that is not enough when I signed up and made my first purchase (prices for Kiehl's start from around £10) I also received a Welcome Gift which included 5 samples including deluxe samples (please note I'm not sure this is still on offer when you sign up and make a purchase as there are different offers at different times so you may not get a free gift when making your first purchase). The welcome gift I received contained the following:
- Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter 15ml
- Facial Fuel Energising Face Wash for Men 30ml
- Ultra Facial Cream 7ml (one of my favourite moisturisers)
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate 2ml
- Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 5ml
I think this reward program is worth joining even if it's just to get the free delivery for any online order but with all the things above its a great reward program and points can soon add up. I haven't tried out the recycling service or the consultation yet but when I do I will do an update post.
If you are interested in joining the rewards program I have a referral code where we both receive 50 points when you make your first purchase after joining, and you only need 120 to get your first £10 voucher (please note £10 vouchers need to be spent on full size products). You can register here and my referral link is mzf5kvwm