Stocking Fillers - Marks & Spencer Eau De Toilette

If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful stocking filler this Christmas then you should check out the Eau De Toilette fragrances from Marks & Spencer. 

Marks & Spencer Eau De Toilette
There are loads to choose from with the 100ml bottle costing £9.50 - £12.50 or you can pick up the discovery size fragrances which are just £5 for 30ml. If you can't decide which scent to buy, then for £5 each you can pick up a few different ones to try out. I bought the Pink Pepper which is a creamy, sweet and spicy scent which has notes of pink pepper, jasmine and vanilla. I also bought the Warm Neroli which has notes of neroli, bergamot and musk. This one is a warm, musky, citrus scent which I really like. Both are perfect for day or night and last a decent amount of time for such a bargain price.

For such a great price, I am planning on buying a few more. The next ones on my wish list are White Coconut, Seasalt & Neroli and Velvet Rose.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe