Gruum Cleansing Bars - Facebook Offer

I am often tempted by offers that appear on my Facebook page, but I am never quite sure if they are a scam or if they are genuine. Occasionally, I take up an offer (Ultra Violette, We Are Wild Natural Deodorant), and I was tempted by the trio of cleansing bars from Gruum where you only pay postage for £20 worth of products.

Gruum Cleansing Bars - Facebook Offer

For £3.95 you receive:

1 Brightening facial cleanser - charcoal & orange - 45g

1 Body bar - orange and grapefruit 45g

1 Shampoo bar - nourishing coconut - 50g

The bars are all made in England, are 100% plastic free, vegan & cruelty free and packed full of natural ingredients. I thought they were all great products and I love that they are plastic free (they were delivered in a cardboard box with minimal packaging and a perfect size for the products that they contained). The bars are all generously sized and last an absolute age. They are great to take on holiday as well as they don't take up much room. 

You can read more about this company made up of 4 friends from Manchester here.

Have you been tempted by any Facebook offers lately?

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe