Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

I managed to get my hands on the newly released Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer from Aldi which is supposed to be a dupe of the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base.

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe
It costs £5.99 for 50ml whereas the Bobbi Brown product costs £48.50 for 50ml. That's a big difference especially at times like these when every penny counts. The big question - is it any good? I actually really enjoyed using this primer. I have dry skin and this thick creamy primer really suited my skin. It contains vitamin c, vitamin b, vitamin e, shea butter, sodium hyaluronate & geranium oil and I found it very hydrating on my skin and it provided a great base for my makeup. My makeup stayed on all day and didn't go patchy or dry. It also has a fresh grapefruit and geranium scent which is really refreshing, but don't worry its not an overpowering smell. If you have dry skin I really recommend this product. It looks like its only available in store, so be quick as I'm not sure how long it will be available.

If you are looking for a hydrating and creamy primer for dry skin, then I think this product is definitely worth the price. If you are interested, I reviewed the Bobbi Brown primer and compared it with the Primark dupe here. All 3 products have similar packaging. The Aldi version isn't as tacky as the other two, but I felt that it was really hydrating for my dry skin and my foundation looked better after using this primer, so overall if I had to choose between the 3 products, then the Aldi version would be my favourite.

Have you tried any of these products? Which was your favourite?

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review