Victoria's Secret Tease Dreamer Fragrance Review

I love sales as I can't resist a good bargain.  Recently I popped into Victoria's Secret to have a browse (that's what I always tell myself) and picked up some products from their Tease Dreamer fragrance range.  
Victoria's Secret Tease Dreamer Fragrance Review
Now let me start by saying I'm not a big fan of the name, Dreamer by itself would have been fine.  The scent itself is lovely it just reminds me of holidays.  It's got that perfect balance of Coconut, Ocean and Sun.  Just putting it on makes me feel like I'm on my hols.  When I sprayed it to try it out I just knew I had to buy it and when I found out it was on sale I decided to buy the EDP 100ml for £20 from £59, Fragrance Mist 250ml for £7 from £22 and the rollerball 7ml for £7.50 (might have been £7) from £15.  I just couldn't resist.

I think the sale is still on so if you are looking for a great summer scent check this one out it's fab.


Leigh



I bought these products with my own money




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe