MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray Watermelon and Pineapple Review

I think I have found the cutest beauty product of this summer.  I was browsing in Harvey Nichols this week and I couldn't help but find myself in the MAC section and came across the limited edition range of their great Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray in 5 different Summer scents including a Watermelon version. Now anyone that knows me knows my favourite scent is Watermelon Lemonade see my post here, so there was no way I was leaving the Watermelon version behind, I also picked up the pineapple version as well as it's such a lovely scent.  
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray Watermelon and Pineapple Review
I think they have only recently come out with this range and as soon as I passed the stand in Harvey Nichols I zeroed in on this range.   The scents are so fruity and smell so lovely and fresh.  There all come in fantastic packaging as well and as they are minis they are great for on the go.   I use these not only to set my makeup but also as a face mist to freshen up and cool down throughout the day and night.

There are also 3 other scents in the range which are Peony, Cucumber and White Tea.  They are £12.50 for 30ml.


Leigh


I bought this product with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe