elf Hydrating Face Primer Review

If you are looking for a reasonably priced face primer suitable for dry skin then look no further than the e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer.  This primer is infused with grape, vitamins A, C & E which helps boost the complexion and hydrate your skin. This is a silicone based primer (it contains dimethicone), so there is a lot of slip to it, which is perfect for me. When I wear foundation without this primer, every dry area on my face is highlighted as the foundation just sticks to those places and I find this primer helps the foundation to glide over my skin and sits nicely without sinking into my pores.
elf Hydrating Face Primer Review

You can purchase this online here. The small size is £7.50 and the large is £12.50 (it does not state the size of the products on the website or bottle). You can also buy e.l.f. products instore or online at Superdrug. At the moment there are gift with purchase offers on both sites which I find happens pretty regularly with e.l.f.

e.l.f. is an affordable skincare and makeup range that offers a great product range. Its cruelty free, paraben free and 100% vegan. There are always new products to try out and I quite fancy trying the Poreless Putty Primer next.

Let me know if you have any favourites from e.l.f. that I should try out.

Thanks for reading

Leigh

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe