A Few of My Favourite Things - Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade

I thought I would post about some of my favourite things that I'm using at the moment.  I have been a really big fan of Bath & Body Works for quite a number of years since I started visiting America in my twenties.  One of the first shops (after Sephora of course) that I got addicted to was Bath & Body Works.  

I love the range of products that they have and the number of different fragrances.  I always seem to have stuck to one main fragrance over the years and initially that was Japanese Cherry Blossom which I loved but I'm a fickle person when it comes to beauty and when I first caught a whiff of Watermelon Lemonade that was it, I was hooked.  It's my absolute favourite scent from B&BW and I can't get enough of the range.  It is a summer fragrance so the whole range is in stock online at the moment here.
Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade
It's such a lovely light fruity fragrance that smells fabulous, it's the perfect Summer Scent.   There are a great range of products that you can purchase for this scent which include Fragrance Mists, Body Creams, Shower Gels, Hand sanitisers and hand soap.  

I absolutely love Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade.  If you are looking for a new scent to try out, try this one you won't regret it.  I always stock up when I am on holiday in America.   Look out for offers as you never have to pay full price at B&BW.  Sadly they don't currently offer international delivery to the UK yet, but there are facebook groups where you can purchase B&BW products which is handy if you aren't planning any holidays to America.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe