Benefit They're Real! Big Sexy Eye Kit Review

I have been using the Benefit They're Real! Big Sexy Eye Kit recently and wanted to let you know what I thought of it.  It’s an eye kit that makes it as easy as possible for you to create your eye makeup look.  Now if you are an expert at putting on your eye makeup then this isn’t something you need, but if like me you are rubbish then this is the kit for you.

Benefit They're Real! Big Sexy Eye Kit

There are 3 different neutral eye shadow duos that you can choose from:

  • Beyond Nude
  • Naughty Neutral
  • Bombshell Brown

Benefit They're Real! Big Sexy Eye Kit
These are all great neutral colours that are very buildable and I love them all. 

You use the ShadowBlender that comes with the kit, sweep it across one of the duo colours a couple of times and then sweep it across your eyelid (more than once depending on how deep you want the colours) and that’s basically it.  If I can do it anyone can.  The ShadowBlender is small so it can be a bit fiddly at first, but once you use it a couple of times it’s easy.  It makes putting your makeup look together so much easier and takes a couple of minutes to do. 
Benefit They're Real! Big Sexy Eye Kit
Each duo allows you to create 2 different looks as you can use the darker shade nearer your lash line and the lighter shade in the crease of your eye or vice versa.
 
I really love this kit as I am rubbish at putting on eye makeup, so to find something that creates a great look with just a couple of sweeps of the ShadowBlender is great. 

Benefit They're Real Big Sexy Eye Kit is £27.50.  This is great value as just one of the duos costs £19.50.

I have also bought the Big Sexy Lipstick Set to try out as well so I will let you know how I get on with that another time.


Leighlee

I bought this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe