M&S Mascara Correction Buds

M&S Mascara Correction Buds are one of those products that you don't realise you need until you actually try them and then realise that they are a great addition to your makeup kit.  They look like normal cotton buds, but one end of the cotton bud is filled with a makeup remover that effectively removes mascara and eye makeup.  If I make a mistake when applying my eye makeup, or some mascara ends up on my eyelid rather than my eyelash, then I use one of the mascara correction buds to remove the mistake, rather than use a makeup wipe to remove all my eye makeup and having to start again.
Simply hold the cotton bud upright with the coloured ring on top, then bend the end of the coloured ring to one side until it snaps, which allows the liquid to pass down the tube and saturate the cotton tip at the other end.  Once the tip is saturated, you can gently remove any mistakes that you have made with precision.  It makes applying eye makeup and mascara so much easier.  This is also something you can pop in your handbag, to help with any touch-ups when you are out and about. 

The best thing is that it only costs £3 for 24 cotton buds in-store or online.  Obviously, when you are at home you can just dip an ordinary cotton bud into your normal makeup remover to achieve the same effect, but I prefer the M&S Mascara Correction Buds because it's quicker and easier.  This product is also cruelty free.

Leighlee
I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe