Empties - Part 2

Here is part 2 of my empties from the end of 2016.  You can read part 1 here.

These are all the sheet masks, night masks and samples that I managed to use up.  I won't go through them individually, but I did enjoy using all the sheet masks.
Empties
I managed to use up the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Shampoo and Conditioner that I reviewed here.  I also finished the Schwarzkopf got2b mermaid look texturizing salt spray.  Salt sprays work really well on my curly hair and this was a bargain £4.19.  The last hair product that I finished was the John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer Smoothing Wand that I picked up in TK Maxx for a bargain £3.99.  This works really well to tame my stray hairs.
Empties
I did manage to finish off quite a few perfumes and body mists which I am happy about as I have so many more in my stash right now. 
Empties
I finished off two miniature Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDPs that I purchased in Duty Free quite a few years ago.  I really like this scent so would buy it again.  I finished a 40ml Jimmy Choo EDT and already have another one in my stash to use.  Another that I used up was Victoria's Secret Scandalous Fragrance Mist 75ml.  I already have another one in my stash and also the EDP.  I loved the subtle fragrance of The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist so would repurchase this one as well.  I love Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood and this is my 2nd bottle, so will probably buy again in the future.  I really liked the fresh scent of The Library of Fragrance Gin & Tonic and you can read my review here.  The last one that I finished was a 6ml rollerball of Chloe EDP.  I love the convenience of the rollerballs as they are so easy to carry around in your bag. Again, this is another fragrance that I would repurchase.  I love to buy rollerballs in Sephora when I'm in America as they have such a good variety.
Empties
Finally, I have done pretty well using up makeup products. I finally finished 3 nail polishes (Julep Freida, Color Club Put A Pin In It & Nails Inc Magnum Mayan Mystica).  All great colours, but I have hundreds of nail polishes in my stash so I will not be buying anymore right now.  I used up Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (travel size).  Nice enough, but not a favourite.  I also finished quite a few lip products including Buxom Dolly (already have a full size), Korres Lip Balm (a nice subtle colour which keeps my lips moisturised), Rouge Bunny Untamed Tigress (this lip gloss came in a British Beauty Blogger Beauty Box and was a really gorgeous colour), Chantecaille Lipstick in Sardinia (lovely subtle colour with SPF, way too expensive to repurchase), Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin Watermelon (a bit too subtle a colour to repurchase, but I already have 2 more in different shades), Rimmel Kate Lipstick in shade 08 (one of my favourite lipsticks, fab colour), Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (nice, but nothing special), Liz Earle lip gloss in Mallow (a great nude colour) and finally a mini Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm (not a fan).

Wow, I'm really pleased with what I've used up over the last couple of months. With my current spending ban in place in January, I hope be finishing more of my stash this month.

Leighlee
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

  1. Wow you have used so much! Good job, I have always wondered about the Roller Lash but you don't seem too impressed, what's your favourite mascara? Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, I'm so happy to have used all these product up as I have such a huge stash of products to get through. My favourite mascara at the moment is Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme. It's expensive at £25 (although I usually buy it when there is some sort of offer on), but it really does make my short eyelashes look long and thick and curled. This is the one that I would choose if I could only buy 1 mascara for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe