WAH London Nail Polish in Private Plane Review

One of the reasons that I keep subscribing to beauty boxes is the chance to try out brands that I haven't come across before.  One such brand is WAH London Nail Polish which I recently received in a Birchbox.

I received the shade Private Plane which is a pastel baby blue colour that I think is perfect for summer. You only need to apply 2 coats for the perfect coverage and it dries pretty quickly which is always a plus for me, as I find it hard to sit still long enough for my nail polish to dry and end up smudging at least one nail. I did apply a top coat and the polish lasted for 2 days before chipping.  This is pretty normal for me as I am quite hard on nail polish especially as I have my own horse, so my nails get quite dirty and grubby when I am grooming or washing my horse.
WAH London Nail Polish in Private Plane Review

WAH London Nail Polish in Private Plane Review

WAH Nails is all about nail art and started life in East London and was founded by Sharmadean Reid.  There is now a branch in Topshop Oxford Circus in London so I can't wait to go there next time I am in London.  You can also buy the range in Boots (the nail polishes are £9).

Have you tried any WAH nail polishes?


Leighlee
I bought these with my own money


Comments

  1. I love trying out new brands as well. Haven't tried this one before, actually I haven't heard of it until now. The colour is beautiful though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when I read about your nail polish chipping when you groom your horse. I volunteer in the stables at a local "inner city farm" animal charity, and the night before my volunteering day I always paint my nails in order to protect them. That way I use up colours I don't like any more, or polishes that are old and getting too thick. My husband teases me that I always do a new manicure for the horses, but not for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about painting my nails to protect them at the stables thats a great idea and an excuse to use my many nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe