Magazine Freebies (June 2015)

There are a few great freebies included with this months magazines which are available now   Here's what you can pick up right now.
Instyle Magazine Freebies
Instyle Magazine Freebies

Instyle - costs £3.99 and you can choose between 4 different Nail Inc Polishes worth £11.  You can pick between a pale mint green or grey colour or bright orange or pink.  All look great options for the summer.  I chose the mint green colour and I think I will look out for the grey as well.
marie claire Magazine Freebies
marie claire - costs £3.99 and you can chose the Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Balm (15ml) worth £11.50 or the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) worth £11.  I chose the Flash Balm.
Red Magazine Freebies
Red - costs £4 and you get a Ren Vita Mineral Lip Balm (15ml) worth £9.
Glamour Magazine Freebies

Glamour - costs £1 and you can choose from 4 Model Co products.  A black or blue eyeliner (worth 12 each), a VolumEyes Mascara (worth £11) or a nude shimmery lip gloss (worth £16).  I picked up the mascara and lip gloss.

I will let you know if I find any more freebies this month.  Check out the freebies available in July here.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! That Nails Inc Polish is lovely. :)

    Daniella | http://freshlypressedbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebies! I would definitely pick a copy of InStyle, that Nail Inc Polish in pale mint green looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a great range of freebies this month. I have bought so many mags but I keep thinking of the great products Ive got and how much Ive saved :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe