Magazine Freebies in July 2014 - Red, Marie Claire, Elle, Instyle & Glamour

I just bought some more magazines because they included some great freebies (I am being very naughty as I set myself some challenges this year which you can read about here).  One of the challenges was to read all the magazines that I have bought and not buy anymore, but I just cannot resist a freebie.  Here's what I bought:

Red Magazine (out now)
Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Glam Balm Lip - 10ml  - worth £19
Elle (out now)
Malin + Goetz Travel Set (grapefruit face cleanser (10ml), lip moisturiser (5ml) & vitamin e face moisturiser (10ml) - worth £10.
Marie Claire (out now)
Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm - 40ml - worth £10

Free in next months Marie Claire is a handbag sized Ghost fragrance.  The magazine is in store from 7th August 2014.

In addition the following freebies are also available this month.

Instyle - (out now)
Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium & Orange Hand Cream - 50ml - worth £10

Glamour - 7th July (4 to choose from) 
Clinique Chubby Stick Super Strawberry
Clinique Chubby Stick Woppin Watermelon
Clinique High Impact Mascara 
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion 
All 4 items together are worth over £30.

Let me know if there are any freebies that I have missed.

Leighlee

Comments

  1. I've got the Marie Claire, Instyle & Glamour (super strawberry) so far! Want the Malin & Goetz. A great freebie month! May come back for more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glamours not out here yet, but I think I will buy at least 2 when they go on sale. I was tempted by Instyle, but I already get it on subscription, so couldn't justify buying another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my country there are a few samples from buying magazines, even excellent samples:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find the Chubby Sticks anywhere. :-( There are a couple more magazine freebies this month - Cosmopolitan has New CID cosmetics and Harpers Bazaar has L'Occitane fragrances. Full details are in my blog, but I won't link here without your permission because I don't want to spam! I love freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the chubby sticks either. I don't even know why I am looking because I already have the full sizes in the same colours. Thanks for the heads up about Harpers Bazaar and Cosmo, will definitely hunt them down. Feel free to leave the link to your blog, so everyone can find out about the ones that I have missed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the Chubby Stick hunt! Still no joy here.

      Here's the link to my magazine freebies post

      http://beautyat40andbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/magazine-freebies-july-2014.html

      Many thanks.
      CJ xx

      Delete
  6. Still havent found any chubby sticks :( Thanks for the tips on Harpers and Cosmo. I got the Jasmin L'Occitane fragrance (which is gorgeous) and the CID Lip and cheek stick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe