Degustabox - July 2014

I have to admit that I was thinking of cancelling the Degustabox after the July box, not because I didn't like the first box I received, but mainly as I am trying to cut down my spending on unnecessary items.  Having received the July box, I do like the contents, so I will keep going with my subscription for a while longer. Here's what's in the July box:
Degustabox - July 2014
Starting with the drinks I received 3 Zeo Drinks (275ml each) - RRP £1.29 each - The flavours I received were Zest Lime, Peach & Grapefruit Burst and Citrus Crush.  I just tried the zest lime and to be honest it's not very zesty, so I'm hoping the others taste stronger.  

I also received 2 Hornsby's Blueberry Cider (330ml) - RRP £1.25 each - I really like fruit ciders, it's one of my favourite tipples other than Rose Wine, especially on a hot summers day.  I have never tried a blueberry version, so looking forward to trying this one.
 3 Zeo Drinks - Zest Lime, Peach & Grapefruit Burst and  Citrus Crush & Hornsby's Blueberry Cider
I received 3 bags of Portlebay Popcorn (25g) - RRP £0.79 - the flavours I received were slightly sweet & lightly salted (this is my favourite flavoured popcorn and this version was very tasty), crispy bacon & maple syrup (sounds yummy) and chilli & lime.
Bags of Portlebay Popcorn slightly sweet & lightly salted, crispy bacon & maple syrup and chilli & lime
I received 2 Dr Oetkers sprinkles in Eton Mess (25g) - RRP £1.99 - and Violet Crystals  (45g) - RRP £1.29 - I will definitely use these on cakes or cupcakes and with icecream.
2 Dr Oetkers sprinkles - Eton Mess and Violet Crystals
Finally I received 6 sachets from Maggi.  Total RRP £5.44 - 5.54:

2 x Piri Piri Chicken - (40g)
2x Chicken & Leek Potato Bakes - (55g)
1x Beef & Ale Casserole - (36g)
1x Oriental Soy & Garlic Chicken - (30g)


I have to admit that I am not much of a cook, so I have already bought some Maggi sachets in different varieties to try out, so happy to receive these as anything that makes cooking easier is fine by me.
Sachets from Maggi
Finally, I got a Greens & Black's Lemon Bar - (100g) - RRP£2.29 - I have to admit that I ate this straight away, so the photo is of the empty packet.  It's 60% dark chocolate infused with a zesty lemon flavour, which tasted delicious.
Did you get this months Degusta box?  What did you think of the contents?


If you fancy trying a degustabox I would be grateful if you would use my referral link (you will receive a £3 discount off your box and I will receive 50 points on my account) - https://www.degustabox.com/en?referal=4916&ref=519b4d1dd24d3201397834


Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe