MAC Haul

I bought a few things from MAC when I was in LA as they work out cheaper than buying them in the UK.  Here's what I bought:
I bought an eyeshadow called Sumptuous Olive which is a lovely shimmery golden khaki colour.  I am really loving this type of colour and it is really versatile. This was $15.

I bought 2 lipsticks.  I had been thinking about buying Plumful for ages.  This is a lovely berry colour and is so wearable, I know I will get loads of use out of it. This is a lustre lipstick. This was $15.

I also bought Can't Resist which is a sheen supreme lipstick.  This is a lovely red bronze colour that is so shiny its almost like a gloss.  This was $17.

Here are the swatches:
Plumful, Can't Resist, Sumptuous Olive
As a side note I bought them in the Mac store near Hollywood Boulevard, which is in the same building as the Dolby Theatre where the Oscars take place.  If you watched the Oscars recently, where the  stars were walking up the red carpet and going behind the curtain, just inside the curtain is where the Mac store is.  So I have walked the same path as all the glam stars at the Oscars.  Sad fact I know.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. I had a lippy from mac in the usa they are defo much cheaper over there xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe