InStyle Magazine Freebies

I have just received the May 2014 issue of InStyle magazine and there are a couple of freebies worth mentioning.  There is a voucher in the magazine to pick up a free L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate worth £11.  You can pick it up at your nearest L'Occitane Boutique before 30 April 2014 while stocks last.

In next months magazine they are giving away Nails Inc nail polishes worth £11 each.  The Brazil Collection includes 3 limited edition shades - Sugarloaf Sunset is a bubblegum pink, Sao Paulo Streets is a pale neutral colour and Copacabana Coral is a dark coral colour.  I am seriously tempted to buy 3 magazines to pick up each colour.
Next months magazine is on sale from 1st May.  Let me know if you see any freebies in any other magazines.

Leighlee
I bought this magazine with my own money

Comments

  1. I would really like buy something from L'Occitane but they are very expensive in Greece. Also, I would like to get the magazine with the nail polishes but I don't think that it will have the same gift for us in Greece. Kisses!
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe