Kiehls Bargain Haul
There have been lots of great offers around lately and this Kiehls offer was one of the best (sadly its no longer available). For £8.50 I got all of this.
The offer was buy 1 item and receive 5 deluxe samples for free, plus postage was free on all orders and you could also pick 3 normal samples as well. As Kiehls is one of my favourite brands this offer was a no brainer for me so I snapped it up. This is what I received:
I purchased the Ultra Facial Toner (75ml) for £8.50. I love the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, so I have been meaning to get the toner as well.
These are the 5 deluxe samples:
- Ultra Facial Moisturizer (30ml) - worth approx £5.76 (based on full size prices)
- Creme de Corps (30ml) - worth approx £3.40
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (4ml) - worth approx £4.80
- Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser Grapefruit (65ml) - worth approx £3.90
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (30ml) - worth approx £3.80
These are the 3 normal samples that I picked:
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (2 ml)
- Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (1.5ml)
- Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment (3ml)
All in all I think this was a brilliant offer, the freebies were some of my favourite Kiehls products and the others I am happy to try out for the first time.
I find these offers by signing up to brands facebook pages or by receiving regular emails from them. I also keep my eyes out on various facebook beauty pages.
Did anyone else manage to take advantage of this offer?
I paid for these products with my own money and no links are sponsered.