Boxing Day Sales Haul

I am one of those crazy people that head out early on Boxing Day to hit the sales, although I am not crazy enough to queue out for hours before the shops open.  I got there about 7.30am after some stores had already opened. There were some great bargains to be had and I managed to get most of the items that I couldn't get during the online sales.  Here's what I bought:

Perfumes & Victoria's Secret Gift Sets
Everything I bought in the photo below was half price.  The Victoria's Secret gift boxes were £9 and £13.  Marc Jacobs Dot EDP 50ml was £26.50 from Debenhams and La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum 30ml was £17.64 (I used Boots Advantage card points for this) and Eau de Toilette 30ml was £15.09.


Lush
I did have to queue for about half an hour outside Lush, but it was worth it to get these babies (I am sharing these with my sister as we bought quite a lot). I also bought one of the Candy Box sets for my other sister. All the Christmas items in Lush were half price.


Shoes
I blogged about some gorgeous sparkly shoes that I wanted in Zara here. Well they originally cost £59.99, then they were reduced online to £29.99 but they didn't have my size.  I managed to buy them in the sales for £19.99. BARGAIN!!!


Clothes
I bought this gorgeous ombre jacket from Debenhams.  It was originally £159. Reduced to £79.50 in the sales.  I managed to get another 15% off with the store card so it cost £67.57.


Did you get any bargains in the sales?

Only 4 days to go for my Marc Jacobs Nail Polish Giveaway.  UK Only.

Leighlee


I bought everything in this post with my own money and no links are sponsored.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe