Review of 2013


As I look back over 2013, there have been some highs and lows, but overall its been a pretty good year. Here are a few of the highs:

  • Holiday in LA.  This really was an interesting place and I can't wait to go back as soon as possible as I didn't even scratch the surface during my 5 day stay.

The Viper Room


Rodeo Drive



  • Starting my blog.  I had been umming and ahhing about starting a blog for a long time, but didn't think I had enough to say and couldn't think of a decent name.  Driving down the A1 one day with my sister, we were talking about writing a blog and during the 2 hour journey, thought of a name and the rest is history.  Its been a steep learning curve over the last 6 months, but I want to improve the blog in 2014, so keep reading to see what happens.
  • Ollie - I took on a rescue kitten, who I named Ollie (or Oliver when he is naughty).  He is such a live wire and I am so pleased to have him.  He is so cute.
Ollie doing what he does best - looking cute
  • I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars in concert in London and Birmingham in November.  The concerts were amazing and the Christmas shopping in both cities was fab.

Jared Leto is a GOD
This is just a quick round up of 2013.  Roll on 2014.




Check out the challenges that I have set for myself in 2014 here.  I'm not calling them resolutions as we all know what happens to them and I want to complete all my challenges in 2014.

Leighlee

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good year! Your kitten IS really cute!

    Love Zoe x
    www.Facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe. Hes a little terror sometimes but sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe