Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer

I have tried quite a few primers lately and none of them have been anything more than ok. I had some vouchers to spend, so I decided to treat myself to some Charlotte Tilbury products (see my review of the Beautiful Skin foundation here). One of the products that I bought was the Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer

Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer

Now its pretty pricey at £40.00 for 30ml, but as I don't wear foundation daily, I know that this product will last me a decent amount of time. What sold me on it was that it has SPF 50 and it also contains hyaluronic acid. So not only does it hydrate my skin, but it protects my skin as well.

Its easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and it makes applying the foundation on top a breeze. My foundation sits well on top of it and it helps maintain the glowy finish that I like.

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe