Colourpop Disney Designer Collection Ultra Glossy Lip

I'm a big Disney fan and love to visit the Disney Theme Parks whenever I get the chance.  So far I have visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Disneyland in California and Disneyland Paris and I can't wait to go back to all of them.  When I saw that Colourpop had brought out a Disney Designer Collection I didn't need much encouragement to purchase some of them.  Sadly I couldn't buy the whole collection so I settled on the Ultra Glossy Lips. Luckily there was free international shipping on when I placed my order which saved me some money.
Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boo
I bought all 3 and who could resist with names like Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boo.  
Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boo
The packaging is fab as well.  They all come in black boxes with gold writing and multi coloured stars as well as the names of the Disney Princesses written on them.  Absolutely lovely.  The glossies themselves are great as well.
Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boo
Bibbidi is a clear gloss with subtle shimmer which looks great by itself or over a lipstick.  Its great to just pop on when you just want a subtle look. 

Bobbidi is a lovely soft coral with no shimmer and gives a sheer hint of colour.  I like to use this one by itself but it does look great over a lipstick as well to create shine. 

Last but not least Boo is a gorgeous warm rose which gives a sheer tint over your lips.  Again I wear this by itself as its such a nice colour but it can be worn over a lipstick.  This one is my favourite and is always in my handbag to top up throughout the day.

They are not sticky at all which is excellent. I hate it when my hair gets stuck to my lipgloss and they last for about an hour which is about average for a gloss.  They are enriched with jojoba oil which helps to moisturise your lips which is essential at the moment for me as my lips are so dry.

They are all priced at $6 and Colourpop offer free postage to the UK if you spend over $50, but look out for free international shipping offers.

I really like Colourpop they have great products for such reasonable prices (see my last haul here).  I might just go and browse their website now to see what's new.  They are cruelty free as well.  What's not to like about this brand. I just wish they were available to buy in the UK.


What products do you recommend?


Leigh


I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe