Things I am Loving Lately


TV - A Discovery of Witches - I binge watched the first 4 episodes of this supernatural tv series starring Matthew Goode and Teresa Palmer and I loved the chemistry between the ancient vampire and the witch who has tried to ignore her powers for a long time.  Set in the city of Oxford, this offers a wonderful backdrop to what has fast become my favourite tv show right now.  The tv series was inspired by a series of books called The All Souls Trilogy  by Deborah Harkness which I have already bought and added to my kindle.

Shopping - I am really getting into Charity Shops and Car Boot Sales this year and I have found some great bargains including a small Fossil leather bag for £6.99, a Weird Fish winter coat for £7, some Gap ballet slippers for 50p, a Diesel bag for £3, a Bench top for £1 and some 4 UCLA tops for £7 total.  It's amazing what you can find when you have a bit of a rummage.

Spending time - at the spa with my sisters.  My favourite spa is Serenity spa at Seaham Hall in Durham.  The facilities are fab, the treatments are amazing and the food at the Thai restaurant is delicious.  I try and visit a couple of times a year and the day spa packages are really good value.

Eating out - I do love a good afternoon tea and the local cafés near me do some really great ones.  They are tasty and great value for money.  It's great to support local businesses as well.
Dreaming - of all the holidays I want to take.  I love the planning stages and am currently thinking of New York, Toronto or Paris for next year.
Food - is it just me but the chilli and cheese bites at Burger King are yummy and 3 for 99p is a bargain.

Shoes - I pretty much live in my Skechers as they are so comfy, so I always buy them when I see them in the sales.

Books - I love reading series of books and the ones I am ploughing through at the moment include Kathy Reichs Temperance Brennan books (I think there are at least 17 of them), Lee Child Jack Reacher books (20+) and various Karin Slaughter series of books.  I am really getting back into spending time reading books right now.
Favourite scent - Watermelon Lemonade from Bath & Body Works which I've written about here.

Favourite Place - Walt Disney World in Florida.  Enough said.
WDW
Favourite Hair Products - I am loving Shea Moisture hair products as they make my hard to style curly hair look and feel great.

And Finally:

Halloween - I love how big Halloween is becoming over here in the UK.  The shops are full of Halloween stuff that is so cool I want to buy it all.



What are your favourite things right now?


Leigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe