Pixi Brand Review - My Thoughts on the Products

It's been a while since I last did a brand review so I thought I would review some Pixi products that I've been using lately.
Pixi Brand Review
Rose Tonic is a great toner which is great for soothing and calming skin.  My skin can be sensitive but I've never had a problem with this toner. It smells lovely and is suitable for all skin types.  This product is £10 for 100ml or £18 for 250ml.

Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar is a great lip balm that I always like to have in my bag.  It is so soft and smooth to apply to my lips and leaves them feeling great.  It does give a light wash of colour to your lips as well.  This product costs £8.

So the fabled Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanser which I know people have reviewed to death but I will add my thoughts anyway.  I do like the premise of this product.  I really like using a balm cleanser so the first step of this product is just up my street and I'm on board with double cleansing so was happy to use the cream after the balm for a thorough cleanse but I just wasn't keen on the container as I found it hard not to get the product mixed up together and you have to make sure that the inner lid goes back on correctly aligned or it gets a bit messy.    Overall I would say it's a good product I just wish it was in a different container.  This product costs £24.

I have 2 of the Liplift Max lipglosses Peony Bloom and Sheer Rose and I love them both.  They are lip plumpers and they do feel tingly on my lips with a minty flavour which I really like.  The colours are lovely and can be worn by themselves or over another product for a glossy effect.  These are £12 each.

Pixi and Chloe Morello Lip Icing in Cake which can be worn on it's own or as a lip topper and it is a really lovely colour which just adds a sparkle to your lips. My favourite thing about it though is that it tastes of chocolate oranges (which is one of my favourite chocolates).  This is an ideal lip gloss for Xmas parties so one to pick up now.  Its £16 which is a wee bit steep but its a nice little treat.

There are a couple of products that aren't pictured.  No Pixi review is complete without including Glow Tonic.  This is the first product that I picked up in the Pixi Boutique in London many a year ago.  I had heard so much about it that I had to get one myself and I picked it up when it was still the bottle with the pump dispenser. I'm still using it to this day so enough said on what I think of it.  Suffice to say it is one of the staples in my skincare routine.   This costs £18 for 250ml.  I also have Glow Mud Cleanser with 5% Glycolic Acid which I got in a Pixi Christmas box set from M&S last year.  It's a bit weird the first time you use it as it is a light mud colour but when you use it it's like any other cleanser really.  It's not my favourite out of the Pixi range as it doesn't have the best fragrance but it does work well and my face did feel  really clean and really smooth after using this product. This costs £18 for 135ml.

I have also previously reviewed some other Pixi products which I will link below.
Liplift Max (this is the original clear version)

Pixi Beauty does not test on animals which is great and you can read more about the brand here.  Overall I really like the products from this brand and will be one the look out for more so if you have any recommendations pop them in the comments below.

Read about my other brand reviews.
Glossier

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe