Zoya Nail Polish Haul

I love, love, love, Zoya nail polishes and have tons in my stash.  Love the colours, love the packaging, love everything about them.  Here are a few that I got recently.
Zoya Nail Polish Haul
 Zoya Nail Polish Haul  
l-r Trudith, Darby, Alice, Brandi, Mia, Pandora, Brighton & Lacey
Trudith is a muted purple which I love.  It's great for everyday wear.  I love how easily these polishes go on with no streaks and this one could have got away with just one coat as its so opaque. 

Darby is a blue grey colour with a brighter blue shimmer through it.  It would be great for a night out.  

Alice is from the Pixie Dust range and is a bright purple with different colour sparkles in it.  It's great for when you want your nails to stand out and look a bit different.

Brandi is a bright blush pink.  This is a great holiday colour it's so pretty.

Mia is a lovely mauve pink colour that I will be wearing a lot of as it's a gorgeous colour that will go with anything.

Pandora is a pinky nude with silver shimmer through it.  I would imagine it would be a great colour for a bride.

Brighton looks more gold from a distance, but when you look closely it has gold and silver shimmer bits.  Surprisingly it's not just a topper and gives good coverage on the nails with 3 coats.

Lacey is a light green with gold sparkles through it.  This looks really pretty on the nails and is a lovely summer colour.

I really love Zoya nail polishes.  All the polishes went on really well and just needed 2 coats although with Brighton and Lacey I put put an extra coat on, but I think I could have got away with 2 coats each.  I love all these colours they are a great addition to my nail polish collection.

I recently noticed that Holland and Barrett sell Zoya for £11 each which isn't too bad.  I'm not sure how long they have been selling the range, but it's great that they are on sale there.  I'm not sure if it's just online or if they are available in shops so please let me know if you have seen them in store.

Zoya nail polishes are a 10 Free Formula which means that they are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, TPHP, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, and lead.

What are your favourite Zoya nail polishes?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe