Kylie Cosmetics Haul

In the past I have resisted the urge to purchase any Kylie Cosmetics as I'm not the biggest Kardashian/Jenner fan, but I have always liked the branding of this range and can see why it's so popular.  I have finally succumbed though as there was an online offer that I just couldn't turn down.  I purchased the following 5 products.
Kylie Cosmetics Haul
Kylie Cosmetics Haul
King K Metal Lipstick which is a metallic gold.  I really like metallic lip products as I find they are flattering on my thin lips.  This product has a very creamy texture and does not dry down on lips.  It does look nice over a matte lip product as well.  This product has a doe foot applicator.

Posie K Lip gloss is a berry colour which is my favourite out of the products I bought as it's really flattering.  I'm not really keen on the brush applicator on this product but it still applies well.  

Candy K Lip gloss is a nude pink which is great for all occasions.   

Like Lip gloss is a warm nude brown colour which is the darkest one I bought, but its a great flattering nude colour on my thin lips.

Koko Collection Damn Gina Lip gloss is a gorgeous shimmery pinky nude which is a fabulous colour.  This is another one of my favourites.
Kylie Cosmetics Haul
King K, Posie K, Candy K, Like, Damn Gina
One thing I love about these products is the scent it's such a lovely vanilla flavour you want to lick the product off your lips (I didn't😉).  I love the packaging of these products it really makes them stand out and you can see why they are such a popular brand.  I wasn't keen on the brushes in the lip glosses as I found it harder to apply without going outside the lip lines (maybe that's just me) and when I first took the brush out of the products on a couple of them some of the bristles were pointing different ways.  The glosses don't have the longest wear time, but the packaging is so pretty that I don't mind carrying them around in my bag and reapplying throughout the day.  

Kylie Cosmetics are not tested on animals.

The products aren't cheap the ones I got ranged from $15 to $18 but I did get an offer for $10 off and there was free P&P which made them more reasonable so it's worth looking out for offers online.

What are your favourite Kylie products?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe