Bath & Body Works Haul from Orlando

I just returned home from a great holiday in Orlando and I wanted to share with you my Bath & Body Works haul.  B&BW is a must for me whenever I am in America as I love their products.  I took advantage of their great online offers (using a parcel delivery service called Fairytale Shopper which I heartily recommend if you are visiting Orlando) which made for some great deals.  Here's what I bought.
Bath & Body Works Candles
I have wanted to try B&BW candles for ages, so I picked up a couple when they were $12.95 (instead of the usual $24.50).  I picked up my favourite all time scent Watermelon Lemonade (fragrance notes watermelon ice, sparkling water & meyer lemon) which is the perfect summer scent and Suntan (fragrance notes orange blossoms, bright citrus & soft coconut husk) which is just the perfect summer holiday scent.  I haven't had a chance to use them yet (with a candle warmer, I don't light candles).
Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mists
I stocked up on the fine fragrance mists.  They are all summer holiday type fragrances that are perfect for summer.  I bought Oahu Coconut Sunset, In The Sun, At The Beach and Waikiki Beach Coconut.  I will be honest and admit that I didn't know what they would smell like (other than the description) but I just liked the names and how they invoke summer holidays.  They were all $6 (usually they are $13-14).  I also bought 3 Watermelon Lemonade mists.
Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Mists
Again with the Watermelon Lemonade, this time gentle foaming hand soap, gentle foaming hand soap with avocado oil and creamy luxe hand soap.  I think these cost $3.50.
Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap
I decided to buy some more products from In The Sun range (fragrance notes sunkissed neroli, sparkling orange flower & bronzed sandalwood). I bought another fragrance mist, the sand & sea salt body scrub and air brush body bronzer all for $6 each.  I also picked up an In The Sun Ultra Shea Body Cream (not pictured as I have used most of it already) and a Watermelon Lemonade Ultra Shea Body Cream (both $6 each).
Bath & Body Works In The Sun
I bought quite a few Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels in various scents (which cost $6 for 5).
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels
I also bought a couple of PocketBac holders for the gels above.  They cost $1 for the small one and $3.75 for the bigger one.
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Holders.
Well that's my haul.  I got some great deals and only wish that I could have fit more into my suitcase (probably a good job there is a limit otherwise I would have bought tonnes more.





Leigh
I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe