Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs Overnight Foot Rescue from M&S

I do like the Bare Feet by Margaret Dabbs range from M&S.  You can read my previous post about some of the other products that I have tried from this range here. Margaret Dabbs in a leading podiatrist who has collaborated with M&S to create this reasonably priced foot care range.
The Overnight Foot Rescue is a roll-on tube that dispenses a cooling, refreshing gel that helps to relieve tired, aching feet at the end of a long day.  The gel is blended with ginger extract and manuka honey with anti-bacterial properties.  I love the fact that the tube has a roller that allows you to massage the gel into your feet which is such a nice feeling.  This product is paraben free and suitable for vegetarians.  

It costs £9.50 for 100ml from M&S.  I actually bought it when there was a 20% discount available for M&S Sparks Card holders.

I am really enjoying using this product after I have been on my feet all day as it's very relaxing to massage the gel into my feet and it instantly soothes my aching feet.


Leigh
I bought this product with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe