Primark Jewellery Advent Calendars

Hope you have all had a great Christmas.  I thought I would do a quick post on the Primark Jewellery Advent Calendars that I bought and blogged about here, to show you what was in them.
Primark Jewellery Advent Calendars
This one was £10 (£5 in the sale during December).  It has 12 sets of earrings, 4 midi rings, 4 bracelets and 4 necklaces, with a number of them being matching sets. I thought this was a great alternative to a chocolate or beauty advent calendar and it was a great price.  I'll definitely be looking out of them next year.
Primark Jewellery Advent Calendars
This one was £8 and was a 12 days of Christmas advent Calendar.  This has 4 pairs of earrings, 2 rings, 3 bracelets and 3 necklaces.  Again another great buy and I particularly loved this rings in the one.

I thought both of these were a great buy and would definitely purchase a Primark Jewellery Advent Calendar next year if they sell them.

What do you think of these Advent Calendars?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. These look amazing!!! I have never gotten anything from prim ark but it looks like I probably should!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe