Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes Review

I recently received Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes in my November You Discovery Box.  I have now had a chance to use it and wanted to let you know how I got on.

The photos below show my natural lashes, with my normal mascara and with Magnifibres.
Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes
L-R Before, Normal Mascara, Magnifibres
Magnifibres is really easy to use, you apply your usual mascara and then immediately apply Magnifibres on top.  You then need to wait 30 - 60 seconds so the fibres can stick to your lashes and then apply a second coat of your usual mascara.  If you want really full on lashes you can repeat the steps above until you get the result you are looking for.  In the photo above I just applied Magnifibres once but if I was going out for the evening I think I would apply it at least once more.  
Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes
I was happy with the results as I could definitely notice a difference with my lashes. I wish I had curled then before the photos above but never mind.  I found Magnifibres really easy to use, it took a couple of minutes to carry out the steps above.  I wore it for the whole day and didn't get any smudging with the product. Before bed I removed it with my usual eye makeup remover product and had no problem removing it all from my lashes. 

I would definitely wear this for a night out or a special occasion but I think it could also be used on a daily basis if you want to make a feature of your eyes.

I think this is a great product to just give your lashes that extra va va voom. 

The RRP is currently £21.

What do you think of this product?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money as part of the You Beauty Discovery Box.  This post is not sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe