Space NK Haul

When I received an email about a 75% off sale at Space NK I had to take a look.  They had some really nice stuff left and I ended up buying a few things.


First of all I bought 2 100ml bottles of Diptyque eau de toilette in Vetyverio. Each bottle cost a bargainous £17, reduced from £68.  Here's a discription - the fragrance opens with a radiant burst of Italian mandarin orange, Florida grapefruit, and Sicilian lemon and bergamot, giving the eau de toilette a fresh and fruity top. Sweet organic ylang ylang from Madagascar, sensuality-steeped Turkish rose absolute and slightly peppery geranium from Egypt add a distinctive touch and build towards the exquisite core of vetiver. 
Now I haven't tried this scent yet as I think I am going to save them both for presents for my sisters.  Like me they love buying perfume, but have never had a Diptyque fragrance.  That being said if I happen to visit a store that sells this perfume and I try it out and like it, then I may just keep one for myself, even though I must have about 20 unopened perfumes still to use.  Decisions, decisions!
I was also tempted by a Darphin travel set that cost £6.50.  Its the Hydration Expert Programme and contains Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water (50ml), Intensive Skin-hydrating Serum (5ml), All-day Skin Hydrating Cream Gel (15ml) and Anti-fatigue Smoothing Eye Gel (5ml).   I can't wait to try this set.
I bought 4 sets of Eco Sachets in various frangrances for £3.50 each. These little sachets will be great to put in drawers and cupboards to lightly fragrance my clothes.
Finally, in order to spend enough to receive free postage I bought a couple of Rococo Nail Polishes in Mysterioso Metallic and Glam Roc Molten Lava.  These were £4 a piece (they are now £3).  They both come in a lovely presentation box and are pretty metallic gold colours.
I also received a couple of sachets with my order for free, which is a nice touch.  They are Beautannia Brighton Body Cream & Bath & Shower Gel.
I addition, I received £5 worth of points on my Ndulge loyalty card.  Unfortunately, I totally forgot to go through Topcashback before I made the purchase, so I missed out on nearly £4 cashback on the purchase.
Overall I am really happy with my purchases and can't wait to use them all.
Did you buy anything in the Space NK sale?

Theres a poundshop haul coming up shortly.
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe