Space NK Haul

When I received an email about a 75% off sale at Space NK I had to take a look.  They had some really nice stuff left and I ended up buying a few things.

 
First of all I bought 2 100ml bottles of Diptyque eau de toilette in Vetyverio. Each bottle cost a bargainous £17, reduced from £68.  Here's a discription - the fragrance opens with a radiant burst of Italian mandarin orange, Florida grapefruit, and Sicilian lemon and bergamot, giving the eau de toilette a fresh and fruity top. Sweet organic ylang ylang from Madagascar, sensuality-steeped Turkish rose absolute and slightly peppery geranium from Egypt add a distinctive touch and build towards the exquisite core of vetiver. 
 
Now I haven't tried this scent yet as I think I am going to save them both for presents for my sisters.  Like me they love buying perfume, but have never had a Diptyque fragrance.  That being said if I happen to visit a store that sells this perfume and I try it out and like it, then I may just keep one for myself, even though I must have about 20 unopened perfumes still to use.  Decisions, decisions!
 
I was also tempted by a Darphin travel set that cost £6.50.  Its the Hydration Expert Programme and contains Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water (50ml), Intensive Skin-hydrating Serum (5ml), All-day Skin Hydrating Cream Gel (15ml) and Anti-fatigue Smoothing Eye Gel (5ml).   I can't wait to try this set.
 
I bought 4 sets of Eco Sachets in various frangrances for £3.50 each. These little sachets will be great to put in drawers and cupboards to lightly fragrance my clothes.
 
Finally, in order to spend enough to receive free postage I bought a couple of Rococo Nail Polishes in Mysterioso Metallic and Glam Roc Molten Lava.  These were £4 a piece (they are now £3).  They both come in a lovely presentation box and are pretty metallic gold colours.
 
I also received a couple of sachets with my order for free, which is a nice touch.  They are Beautannia Brighton Body Cream & Bath & Shower Gel.
 
I addition, I received £5 worth of points on my Ndulge loyalty card.  Unfortunately, I totally forgot to go through Topcashback before I made the purchase, so I missed out on nearly £4 cashback on the purchase.
 
Overall I am really happy with my purchases and can't wait to use them all.
 
Did you buy anything in the Space NK sale?
 
The Space NK sale is still on. Check it out here http://uk.spacenk.com/sale-1?srule=brand.

Theres a poundshop haul coming up shortly.
 
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candles Sniffs & Gifts Candle Warmer and Aldi Candles

Mega Primark Haul - Part 1

Money Saving Tips - No1 Asda