KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Advanced Repair Barrier Cream Review

Occasionally, my skin becomes a little sensitive, usually when I have tried a few too many new products. When this happens I reach for KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Advanced Repair Barrier Cream*. Its a balm to cream formula which instantly relieves and repairs skins moisture barrier. Its suitable for dry skin which is prone to distress and discomfort. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal, Niacinamide and Beta-Glucan.

KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Advanced Repair Barrier Cream Review

Usually when my skin becomes sensitive, it manifests itself as red skin with a rough texture and when that happens I know I have to switch to nourishing, calming products like this one. Its rich and fragrance free and I find that it soothes my skin instantly and within a few days it is back to normal.

KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Advanced Repair Barrier Cream is £36.50 for 50ml, but for my sensitive skin girlies its worth every penny.

Kiehl's has a rewards programme, so if you are thinking about buying anything you can join and get points with your purchases. I have a referral link https://www.kiehls.co.uk/invite/mt8kg3jf and if you use it we both get 50 points.


  Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe