e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter Review

I recently reviewed one of my favourite Charlotte Tilbury products, Hollywood Flawless Filter and compared it with a dupe from Primark called Flawless Glow. You can read my review here. I have found another dupe for the CT product, this time from e.l.f. which is called Halo Glow Liquid Filter. This is a glow booster for radiant skin which contains squalane and hyaluronic acid. I got the shade 4 Medium which is a tad too dark for me in the winter to wear by itself, but it will work well in summer and it works well under foundation right now to give my foundation a boost and an added glow.

e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter

Its got the same large doe foot applicator as the CT product which makes it easy to apply the product to the skin and I just use my fingers to blend it in and my foundation applied well over the top (I used a brush for the foundation). It costs £14 for 31.5ml from e.l.f. and I waited for the Black Friday sale to get 30% off which was a great deal. I think this is very comparable to the CT product, so I would recommend it if you don't want to buy the pricier version.

e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filtere.l.f.
 Top e.l.f. Halo Glow Medium, bottom L to R Charlotte Tilbury 3 Fair, Primark Sunbeige and Honey

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe