SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

I recently picked up my SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members. Here's what I received:

SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

  • Laura Mercier Mini Silky Creme Lipstick in the shade 40 NU PREFERE which is a lovely pink nude shade
  • Ouai Hair Oil 5ml - I have bought the full size of this product in the past and it really helps with my dry frizzy hair
  • MALIN+GOETZ Vitamin B5 Body Moisturiser - 10ml
I also made a cheeky purchase of Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil in the shade Delight - £20 for 3ml. This is a dark pink nude which is easy to apply with the large doe foot applicator and feels really hydrating on the lips and when it wears off it leaves a stain behind. Love it already.
Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil

Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil

I also picked a couple of samples - Tory Burch Sublime Rose Eau De Parfum sample 1.5ml and a sachet of Dermologica Liquid Peelfoliant.

SpaceNK NDULGE Loyalty programme is free to join and you can read more about it here.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe