Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Hydrating Tinted Moisturiser

It really is very rare for me to repurchase beauty products, simply because there are always so many new products on the market that I want to try. When I do repurchase a product then I know its a good one. I recently repurchased Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Hydrating Tinted Moisturiser, because I really enjoy using it. Its been out of stock for quite a while so I was happy that I managed to snap up the last one on a recent visit to Harvey Nichols as I really don't want to be without this product. 

Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Hydrating Tinted Moisturiser

I don't usually use bronzers as I find they just make my face look dirty, but this product works a treat. I just apply it over moisturiser and SPF (Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer SPF 50 is a good one) and this product gives me a lovely all over glow. Its not too dark or orange, it basically does what it says on the tin and leaves me with a healthy glow which is just what I am looking for. I usually wear this on its own for the daytime and if I am feeling cheeky I might add mascara, lip gloss and maybe if I'm pushing it a dab of blusher, but that's it nothing more is needed.

Its a natural looking skin tint that I find quite hydrating and it costs £36 for 40ml. I really recommend this product for dry or mature skin and also if you don't do well with bronzers or even foundation. This product has a blurring effect along with the healthy glow and I really enjoy using this simple to use product. 

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe