Birthday Freebies - Boots and Paperchase

Its always worth signing up for brands loyalty clubs as they often give you a freebie on your birthday.  I have a Boots Advantage Card and I was sent a Birthday offer which let me choose anything up to £10 from their No7 range.    Never one to miss out on a freebie I picked up No 7 Essential Moisture Night Cream which cost £9.95.  This is the first Birthday Gift I have received from Boots Advantage so I'm not sure if its something new but definitely something worth looking out for.  I did get this offer through the Boots App so think you have to use the App to get the offer.

No 7 Essential Moisture Night Cream
Another Birthday gift I received was from Paperchase Treat Me Loyalty Card where you receive a £5 gift voucher to spend in store or online with no minimum spend.  I bought this 2023 Diary which was £6 so only cost me £1.  Its something I need so its great to get money off just for having a Birthday.
Paperchase Treat Me Loyalty Card
Its definitely worth signing up for Loyalty cards that offer Birthday gifts.  Here's my posts on a couple of other birthday gifts I picked up from The Body Shop and SpaceNK.

 Leigh💜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe