Aldi Lacura Microblade Effect Pen - Dupe for Benefits Microfilling Pen

My eyebrows are microbladed, but they need topping up every year and as its coming up to the end of the one year anniversary since I first had them done, they have faded a little bit, so I use the Lacura Microblade Effect Pen from Aldi to fill in the areas that have started to fade. By the way I am super happy with how my brows turned out and would heartily recommend microblading to anyone who has sparse brows like me. 
Aldi Lacura Microblade Effect Pen

Its super simple to use as the pen has 3 prongs, so its very easy to draw on brows as you get 3 lines with every stroke. Its a nice neutral brown that matches my own brows so it looks very natural and it stays put once its on and its also waterproof. Its only £2.99 and its very similar to Benefits Microfilling Pen which costs a whopping £23.50.  So if you are looking for a product that works on your brows and is affordable then look no further.

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe