Hotel Chocolat The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine

I just wanted to write a quick post about the Hotel Chocolat The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine. I hate coffee or tea, but I love hot chocolate, so I decided to treat myself to this hot chocolate maker a couple of months ago and I do not regret it one bit.  It is so easy to use and makes velvety smooth hot chocolate every time. It costs £99.95, but make sure you download the Hotel Chocolate App as there are some great offers available to reduce the price. 

Hotel Chocolat The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine

I bought the Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate sachets in a variety of flavours which costs £13 for 10 sachets (again check the app for offers before you buy).  They are all simply divine as they are made of grated chocolate (my particular favourite is the Hazelnut Praline flavour). I have also tried the powdered version from Hotel Chocolate, plus versions from Starbucks and Costa and the velvetiser makes great hot chocolate each and every time no matter what hot chocolate you use.

The Velvetiser is so easy to use, you simply add milk up to the marker, pour in a sachet of hot chocolate, put on the lid and press the button. 2.5 minutes later out comes some of the smoothest hot chocolate that I have ever tasted and gone are the lumps and dregs of powder that usually happen when you make hot chocolate at home.

This is a great idea for a gift for any fans of Hotel Chocolat and hot chocolate in general and its great to be able to make barista style hot chocolate at home anytime you want.  

This is an ideal last minute Christmas gift for loved ones or just for yourself (you know you deserve it).  It is available in store if you need it in time for Christmas as its too late to order online now.

 *I bought this product with my own money and the opinions are my own.

Leigh💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe