Small Businesses on Etsy - Sweets, Face Masks and False Nails - My Recommendations

I have recently made my first few purchases on Etsy and I wanted to show you what I purchased. I am loving the idea of supporting small businesses and Etsy is a great way of doing just that.

My first purchase was a couple of face masks and I decided to purchase from FlowerLouCreations because they had some Disney prints that I wanted (the Epcot Spaceship Earth pattern and the purple wall at Magic Kingdom).  They also offered a deal where you could get a face mask and hair accessory (I chose a scrunchie) in the same print for £9 (individually the face mask is £7 and the scrunchie is £3). The deal included any hair accessory from a choice of 3.  Delivery was free. It was easy to set up an account on Etsy and pay with Paypal. Delivery was fast and the products that I ordered were just what I wanted.  I definitely recommend this seller. 

Small Businesses on Etsy - Sweets, Face Masks and False Nails - My Recommendations
Next I was looking for some Liquorice Allsorts for a Mothers Day present and I chose SpoonfulOfSweetsUK because they had special Mothers Day packaging for the sweets.  I got 500g of liquorice allsorts for £6.99 and I also bought 1kg of pick and mix sweets for me and my sister for £10.99.  Shipping was £2.90 which included both bags of sweets. Delivery was quick and well packaged and they also included a note and a free sweet necklace which was a nice touch.  The sweets were yummy and I got a nice selection of pick and mix favourites. Mum loved her sweets as well.  I also received 2 loyalty points for my purchase.  Collect 6 points and receive a free 500g bag of sweets. I will definitely be shopping here again.

Small Businesses on Etsy - Sweets, Face Masks and False Nails - My Recommendations

Finally I decided to try out some hand painted false nails,  I found a lovely rose gold glitter set.  I could choose from 5 different nail shapes (I chose short coffin) and there were some instructions on how to measure your nails (with 4 different size sets to choose from).  The nails were 12.99.  Delivery was quick and I also received a little application set which was included in the price of the nails.  It came with nail glue, nail stickers, a nail wipe and a nail stick.  I haven't had a chance to try out the nails as yet, so I will update this post when I do.  I can't find this seller on Etsy right now, so I haven't posted the name, but there are lots of sellers on Etsy selling false nails in all shapes and designs, so it's well worth a look. 

Small Businesses on Etsy - Sweets, Face Masks and False Nails - My Recommendations

Overall I have been really happy with my purchases and already have a few things in my basket that I want to purchase in the future.  There are lots of great products to find and it's a great way to support small businesses. Etsy also offsets your delivery to make it carbon neutral which is a nice touch.

                                                Leigh💜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe