I've Finally Found a Foundation That Suits My Skin

After 20+ years and numerous samples I think that I have finally found my ideal foundation.  It's the right shade (no yellow undertones), it's the right consistency and it's the right coverage.  It ticks all the boxes and although it's a little more than I would usually spend (£36 for 35ml), considering all the foundations that I have purchased in the past and never used up, I think it's worth spending a little extra when you have found the one. My ideal foundation is (drumroll please):

Estee Lauder 

Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Makeup in the shade Fresco (2C3).

Funnily enough even though I have now found my HG foundation, I haven't even bought a full size product yet as due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I just haven't bothered wearing any makeup. I took the opportunity whilst on lockdown to go through all the makeup samples I have accumulated and whilst doing so happened upon this foundation that was an instant win for me as soon as I tried it.  Most foundations that I have tried are way too yellow toned for me or if the colour is right then they are not hydrating enough.  The Futurist foundation gives medium coverage whilst moisturing the skin. It evens skintone and gives skin a dewy glow without making skin look greasy.  It offers 12 hour coverage and SPF 45 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  It's so easy to apply with a sponge, brush or my personal favourite fingers and blends easily. The range has 20 shades which seem to cover a wide range of skintones.


Below is a swatch of the shade Fresco.

Estee Lauder Futurist Foundation

Have you found your perfect foundation yet?


                                              Leigh💜




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe