A Few of My Favourite Things in April

Wow I cant believe how quickly this year is going.  I didn't even get a chance to post about my favourite things in March.  Anyway here are my favourite things in:

I went to see Take That at Sheffield Arena during April and I loved it, it was a great concert one of my favourites.  I was lucky enough to be on the front row at the side for one of the concerts as I had bought VIP tickets and it was well worth it as we had a great view and at times the guys were a couple of feet away from us.  I think it will be one of the best things I do all year.




I also spent some time in Sheffield as I went to 2 concerts and I had a great time.  I stayed for a couple of days in a hotel across from Sheffield Arena and ate at Carluccio’s which had the best Carbonara that I’ve eaten and also had desserts at Thirty Nine Desserts and I have to say the desserts were so tasty and they were big portions at really reasonable prices.  I will definitely be finding an excuse to go back again for sure. 
I can’t believe how nice the weather was over the Bank Holiday Weekend.  Usually a Bank Holiday means that we will have rubbish weather and the Easter Bank Holiday felt like we were in the middle of Summer.  Now it’s back to cooler days but hopefully the good weather will be back soon.
I have started watching The Rookie recently which I am really enjoying.  It’s about a guy in his forties that decides to join the police force after an incident forced him to re-evaluate is life.  It doesn’t sound great, but Nathan Fillion is good in the lead role.  I definitely recommend it.
 
I went a bit mad on the run up to Easter and bought myself some Easter Eggs (yes I am on the Slimming World Plan but there are certain things that I just can’t resist).  The Malteser Easter Egg was my favourite overall, the chocolate Easter Bunnies were so tasty.  

Read about my favourite things in Jan and Feb.
 
Leigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe