My Favourite Products from 2017

I know it's a bit late as we are already into 2018, but I just wanted to talk about my favourite products from 2017.  One of the great things about blogging is that it gives you the excuse to try out loads of different products, so I found some new favourites last year.
My Favourite Products in 2017
I've always loved Tom Ford perfumes, especially Black Orchid and Velvet Orchid, but my new favourite perfume is Tom Ford Violet Blonde.  It looks like this has been in my stash so long that it's now been discontinued which is a shame.  As with all Tom Ford perfumes, it's deep and sexy and sultry.  Now that I know this is so hard to get hold of I will be using it a little more sparingly.

I'm sure you will have a little giggle when you read that one of my favourite products of 2017 is Aesop Post-Poo Drops (read my full review here).  It's just one of those products that you don't realise you need until you buy it.  A few drops into the bowl after you "drop the kids off at the pool" takes away any nasty whiffs.  Lets face it none of us smell of roses.  

I am in love with the Sol de Janeiro products that I picked up from Cult Beauty.  Ever since I heard about the Brazilian Bum Bum cream, I have desperately wanted to get hold of these products.  They ain't cheap, but I got a couple of travel size products to try out and bought them when the Cult Beauty goody bag was available, which made it much easier to part with some cash.  All I can say it that they all smell absolutely delightful.  It's a combo of the beach, the sun and suntan lotion all combined to make a creamy, sweet smell that is just so reminiscent of lying on a tropical beach.  The Bum Bum Cream is so rich and creamy, I almost want to eat it.  The Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist is lovely and the Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing shower cream-gel is wonderfully moisturising.  I will definitely be buying some more of all of these products in 2018 and I highly recommend trying them all out.

One of my best buys this year is the Lee Stafford CoCo Loco range.  I bought the hairspray, hair oil and Coconut Spritz when they were on a half price offer at Boots and my curly hair just loves these products.  I love the coconut smell as well.

I bought a set of Peter Thomas Roth face masks when I was in Florida and I just adore the Pumpkin Enzyme mask.  It smells delicious and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and glowing.  I will definitely pick up the full size of this product at some point.

Finally, my favourite makeup product of last year was Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.  I use the dark brown colour and it makes filling in my brows an absolute doddle.  So much so, that I do my brows every morning for work and that never happened before I found this product.  If you have any tips on how to encourage hair growth on your brows then I am all ears as I have the worst brows imaginable.

I hope that you enjoyed reading about my favourite products of 2017.  I would love to hear which products you loved last year.

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money




Comments

  1. The ABH brow wiz is probably one of the most talked about beauty products in the blogosphere yet I am still yet to try it! Definitely one for my list in 2018!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely worth a try I will definitely be buying it again when it runs out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe