Cult Beauty Haul

I recently took advantage of a great offer from Cult Beauty to receive a goody bag worth £300 when you spend £165.  I always save any of my big purchases in order to take advantage of these offers as the goody bag gives me an opportunity to try out loads of products that I wouldn't normally buy.  I don't have a photo of the goody bag, but it did contain products from HUDA Beauty, Tata Harper, The Ordinary, Pixi and Indie Lee to name a few.  I also received a £15 gift card in the goody bag which I have already used.

I found it so easy to spend the required amount although most of the products from The Ordinary and the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick were all out of stock which was disappointing.  In the end I bought products that I have been wanting to try for ages.
Cult Beauty Haul
I have been desperate to try out the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream as I have heard so many good things about it.  I also wanted to try out some other products from the range so I picked up the Bum Bum (apparently it's actually pronounced Boom Boom!) Beauty Voyage set which cost £31 and contains a 75ml Bum Bum cream and a 90ml Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist.  I also bought the Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel which cost £21 for 385ml.  My first impression is that they all smell amazing.

I finally picked up the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in the shade P30 which is a good match for my skin.  I think this is a great idea where you just add a few drops to a moisturiser, serum, primer or liquid highlighter.  This cost £36 for 15ml.

I also bought a Farmacy Strawberry Basil Lip Bloom which is a lip balm and cost £14 for 7g.

In addition I have been wanting to purchase something from the Nurse Jamie range.  I decided to buy the Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow, which is really weird looking as you can see.
Cult Beauty Haul
I bought this for £65, but it's currently £56 on Cult Beauty (typical).  It's designed to cradle the face and neck and improve the quality of sleep.  It also helps to minimise fine lines and creases (I have definitely noticed less creases on my face every morning when I wake up).  The curve in the front of the pillow is for people who sleep on their back and the 2 parts that stick out of the side are for side sleepers.  I actually do both and I found it really comfy when sleeping on my back.  It was a bit weird at first when I slept on my side, but I worked out that I was resting the side of my face at the wrong part of the pillow, so I just adjusted it and found it really good to use.

Overall I am really happy with the products that I bought and there are also loads of great products to try out from the goody bag, so I am sure you will see more reviews about all the products coming soon on my blog.

Did you take advantage of any of the goody bag offers recently?

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe